Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Ads of the Week

The first ad for this week is by San Fran outfit, Venables Bell and Partners for Intel. I'm always amazed at what you can squeeze into a 30 second narrative. This ad is aptly called generations as it showcases significant steps in Personal Computing and wraps up with Intel's latest chip. I'm not sure I'm sold, but I am definitely curious.



The next one is for the Canadian company, Bombardier, by TAXI, Toronto. It is to celebrate their work with the Olympic torch. (Go Canada!) I must admit I was initially thrown by the curious placement of the narrative in the Andes (I think). But it does give the ad a warm international feel which is exactly what the Olympics is about. So generally, I think it's well executed.



The last one comes from Wieden + Kennedy for Coca-Cola. It's a Nascar themed ad. That's a bit off-putting, but it really makes you smile when they break into the classic Harmony song. Good stuff!



Stay inspired!

Cheers,
Maurice
Voice One Oy
www.voiceone.fi

No comments:

Post a Comment