Monday, January 4, 2010

Comedian of the Week: Stephen Lynch and Larry the Cable Guy

For the holidays, I am adding two Christmas themed comedy videos. Both are seriously politically incorrect. But creativity is about thinking differently, sometimes even if it means against any sense of good taste.

Stephen Lynch makes me laugh a lot. Not sure what that says about me. He sings seriously warped comedy songs. This is one of his most famous. It even inspired the Family Guy to copy it on one episode. Anyways, someone liked it enough to create Youtube video. Warning: Extreme bad taste!




After watching Cars again with my kids, I thought to add Larry the Cable Guy who voices Mater in the movie. He's a serious redneck(!), but if you take it a bit tongue-in-cheek he's very funny. Warning: NSFW!




Stay inspired!

Cheers,
Maurice
www.voiceone.fi

No comments:

Post a Comment